PeopleFirst Bank is a locally owned and locally managed financial institution, with corporate offices in Joliet. We've combined experienced knowledge of the banking world with an intimate understanding of the communities we serve. Our customers always come first.
We are a growing financial institution occasionally seeking to add to our team. If you are a team player with a strong desire to succeed and looking for an amazing career, check the career section below for open positions.
Bank on it - We Put People First SM
Open Positions (as of 08/02/2022)
||Minimum two years of previous banking/deposit operations experience
||Universal Banker / Teller
||Minimum of one year of work experience in banking is required
||Joliet / Shorewood
||Loan Operations Associate
||Minimum of three years experience in loan operations and customer service.
||Minimum of one year of work experience in banking is preferred
What we have to offer:
- A safe, clean work environment that is team oriented with opportunities for growth
- Salary is commensurate with training and experience
- A great work schedule with most weekends off (some positions excluded)
- Paid vacation time based on length of service
- Health plan options, as well as, vision and dental plans for you and your dependents
- Financial benefits including a 401(k) plan and Flexible Spending accounts
- Paid holiday time off
- Opportunities to support local charitable organizations
PeopleFirst Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. More information about applicant rights under Federal Employment Laws are available here . Supplement document information is also available here.